Friday, October 30, 2009

Mediterranean Beach Madness


So, Barcelona hey. Its like so totally crazy!

I was lucky enough to be there during a 'little' festival called San Juan. I met some Spanish guys who were kind enough to invite me to join them for the night's party on the gay beach a little North from Barcelona.

The music was
banging but somehow that Spanish rhythm is left strictly for the professional dancers, the people just sit around talking. This did not stop me from rising to my feet and busting a jam on the sand with a little help from a huge McDonalds cup that was constantly filled up with some rum.

Around 2am I was officially drunk and decided to go to the water to try reconnect with myself. Out of the blue this man decided to quietly stand beside me. Being the drunk fool I am I
turned to him and asked if he wanted to swim with me. Lucky for me he spoke english and we quickly whipped off our clothes and submerged in the water. The fireworks that were going off made it apparent that we were not the only two in the water and that this little part of the med was like a soup bowl full of men.



So boys, take the plunge into the water, you never know who might join you and make it a little 'harder' to get out.

Happy hunting!

No comments: