Thursday, October 29, 2009

Batman and Robin, superhero lovers!

"you're my last breath
    You're a breath of fresh air to me
I am empty
    So tell me you're there for me
You're the 1st thing
    and the last thing on my mind
In your arms
    I feel the sun shine"

So, one quiet night in Spain I decided to go through some superhero movies I have not watched yet, Spiderman and Superman.  This got me thinking about Batman the entire time.

Well, you see, both Spiderman and Superman have Mary-Jane and Lois in their lives from the beginning.  Ladies that they constantly hide their true identity from and love with all their hearts.  They have their reasons for doing so too.  However, Batman does not have a lady in his life like this.  He has Robin!   Another man, that he shares everything with, his partner.  This really got me thinking about how gay the Dark Knight really is.  Answer - Really Gay!  Not just the fact that he shares his life with a man but also that Robin only appears in films now and again.  Unlike the S-superheroes Robin comes and goes and is not always around...

So, what have we learnt today.  When you find your side kick, enjoy him, cherish the time you have together, make him as happy as you can and love him completely, who knows how long he will be around for.

Happy Hunting!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha!