Monday, February 8, 2010

The Seven Deadly Sins



So, as a barman you tend to be real observant of the patrons you serve. I definitely take a keen interest in the sexual psychology behind why we as gay men do what we do. How all of us can be so sexually different in preference yet at the core we can all behave so primal. When did we go from animalistic to just plain animals?

Sexually we all answer to one, some or all of the seven deadly sins which often proves detrimental to our minds, bodies or souls.

I have payed attention to others and allowed myself to get swallowed whole in playing this little game, a game mainly because it proved to be more about fun than love or even passion. I do understand that one can have amazing sex with someone you cant remember or even stand but the older i get, the more I realise that I am just a little romantic kid that tends to live more in fantasy rather than reality. Often my fantasy is blown up in my pretty little face from a heavy dose of reality and in this situation it happened on a few occasions and I got burnt real bad.

Mind, body and soul!!!

So, firstly, be smart and cover up, rubber down and protect your body, it really is the easiest of the three to protect. The other two will be more tricky.

And after that lets get into my new little mini-series…

So, what we are going to do is pretend we’re writing a script and this is our character breakdown section in our writing treatment. We will list the type of ‘sin’ and how this can be seen stereotypically and then we can put together a small scene with an explosive event and the emotion that should come after, well you can just decide. A little bit of interactive script writing through blogging!


http://www.tatt2.co.za/


2 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

Hey!!
Just read ur 7 Deadly Sin series! Ur really good at observing human behavior!

Might I suggest that u tag all these under a label and put up the link in the side-bar?

These are some really interesting posts u got here! :)

Supatube said...

all the deadly sins are labeled and on the side... under The Seven Deadly Sins.
Thanks, always a pleasure finding someone that enjoys what I write.