Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ghosts of Lovers Past. "G"



So, I manage to remain single and celibate for a bit while i try screw my head back on right. One night out dancing with a girlfriend I bump into something very delicious on the dance floor...

"G" is for Go Go...like wake me up before you go go, don't leave me hanging on like a yoyo, wake me up before you go go, I dont want to miss it when you hit that high... and all the lights in my gay head starts to flash as old Public Toilet Famed George Michael's music starts to Wham Wham Wham!



He came in and swept me off my feet and held me up so so high. As I am just starting to get ball hairs (in the green penis part of my gay puberty development chart) this wonderful man comes around to challenge me on everything I thought I believed in. He made me rethink about what was honestly important to me as an individual. I had spent the better part of the past four years creating a comfortable little bubble that my life plays out inside of.

Although by this time in my life I had done extensive traveling all over South Africa and was proud to say that I had been everywhere in this country. So few South Africans ever get to drive around their entire country and these people are usually those that have done a fair amount of traveling abroad. He got me to want to go abroad and see more...ergo Europe...http://juanne-pierre.blogspot.com/search/label/Europe.

On an emotional level he made me understand what it meant to love and that it should be unconditional. I was so wrapped up on trying to fulfill a criteria that was a little predispositioned in its approach. I let the list go and allowed his love to just envelope me whole. My emotions did start to run away from me and our love of love became a fight to love. The thought of loosing him made me crazy to the point that i didn't even recognize the person I had become and what i needed to realise that he did not belong to me and that I should have made the best of the time we had together. A lesson learnt a little late...only once he was Gone Gone.

Blue eyes...baby's got blue eyes... like a deep blue sea, on a blue blue day.

Blue eyes laughing in the sun, blue eyes laughing in the rain............................................................................................................. and I am home again!


From green penis to the end of yellow penis, almost fully developed:-D

No comments: