Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Paris Gay Pride


So, I still love a Joburg pride. Maybe its because its my home, my place I have been fighting to be Gay, my people, my kinda party but I just do.

Paris pride was huge, loads of men everywhere but I didn't have
that same sense of
actual pride here. I never thought that I would be able to see a collection of gay men in an area that was so different from the ones I know. the difference in culture, like the different gay cultures and not the bear from the twink type cultures. I am not saying that either one is better, I'm saying I know the culture I fit into. this one, here, in South Africa with you guys:-)
I want to say I love being a South African queer!!! You guys rock!

So in the end I did party in the streets, dancing behind a truck with some awesome music... and had my little camera with me all the way!


Slow march now back to London, Heathrow airport.

This brings me to the end of my Euro trip. i finally had the time to write down everything I was jotting down in a little journal of mine.

So when i get the time again I'll fill you in on the drama that was the last month of my life until now.

Till then
Happy hunting:-)

No comments: