Friday, April 22, 2011

The Prawn

Hello South Africans... well really Jozzie folk.




You know them, you hate them, they spray shit on you when you approach them, smashing the shit out of them with a hammer is the only insect repellant that works.

I want to know from you guys.

a funny story or a horror story of your first experience with a Parktown prawn.

I had a war drama... I sitting at the back of the house, smoking out of mothers sight, when I was tickled by one.  I screamed like a girl for about 4 1/2 minutes before grabbing a garden fork.  Stab, stab... stab stab stab and then it sprayed crap all over the place and pounced onto my pants... followed by a further 3 minutes of screaming and crying I eventually took my pants off and got the spade.  That damn curved spade was like using an assegai in battle against muskets.  Hello war at Blood River!
abandoned the spade and grabbed a brick, actually I pulled one out of the floor that was fairly loose, and proceeded to stamp and smash and crush my pants.  There i was, just standing in my jocks smashing my pants with a brick, just a normal tuesday night... right?
Needless to say that pair of pants went straight into the bin.

Please, I really would love to hear from you.


email me at:
supatube@gmail.com

No comments: